Zabierek Designs has expertly guided several successful brands by defining their brand by identifying and documenting the essential elements of their brand guidelines. We can help you, too, no matter where you are in the process.
Do you have a brand book? If not, let’s start there. The overarching goals of a brand book are to identify your purpose, vision, mission, and values to build a brand with a strong foundation. Your brand book document answers nearly every marketing question you could ask. It should be the first place that anyone looks when faced with a marketing task or challenge. At a minimum we should undertake to accomplish the following together:
- Identify and document the brand story.
- Identify and document the brand logo and all of its use cases, and define the “do’s and don’t’s” of the logo to ensure consistent visual branding across every platform and medium.
- Identify and document the color palette of the brand.
- Identify and document the brand typography
- Identify and document the brand imagery, its tone, and the preferred iconography of the brand.
- Identify and document the brand voice.
Contact us today to get started solidifying your brand.